He is a consultant in Bostan Diagnostic Eye Center, Dr. Ahmed Tarek has the following qualifications:
– M.B.B.Ch. (very good), Al Azhar University, December 1976
– Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Ophthalmology (very good), Cairo University, 1981.
– Doctorate degree of Ophthalmology 1990, Al Azhar University.
– Lecturer of Ophthalmology, Research Institute of Ophthalmology, 1990
– Professor of Ophthalmology, Research Institute of Ophthalmology, 2003
His practical work experience include an assistant lecturer of Ophthalmology position at Al Azhar university Hospitals since 1987 to 1989
– Eye specialist and surgeon in Al SHARK hospital since 1978 till now
– Investigator and sharer in Bostan Diagnostic Eye Center ( BDEC)